Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I call these Mouthwatering sweets superfast because they are superfast to make and dissapear superfast.
- Mix the chickpea flour with the milk and then rub it over a sieve into a bowl.
- You should get a slightly breadcrumb-like granulated product.
- Heat the ghee in a wok and add the flour.
- Cook 'til it is reddish in colour; this should take about 15 minutes.
- Take off the heat.
- Add the sugar, cardamom powder and the milk masala.
- Let cool slightly and then roll into golf ball sized balls.
- Milk masala is a mix of finely chopped nuts, cardamom and saffron powder that is put into plain milk to flavor it.