1/3 Photos of Super Fast and Easy Pizza Dough/ Crust
Sarah Chana's Note:
A recipe from Fleischmann's. Always good. You can substitute 1 cup of whole wheat flour for one cup of the white flour. You can add in some parmesan cheese if you'd like. Or, you can replace 1/2 cup of cornmeal for 1/2 cup of the flour. Have fun experimenting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, yeast and salt. Add any other spices/herbs that you like.
- 2Stir in the very warm water and oil. Mix well.
- 3Add enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough.
- 4Knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Cover and let rise about 10 minutes.
- 5Lightly oil one 14" or two 12" round pizza pans. Sprinkle with cornmeal.
- 6Form dough into smooth ball(s). Roll dough to fit the pan(s).
- 7Top with your favorite sauce and toppings.
- 8Bake at 400F for 20 to 30 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Fast and Easy Pizza Dough/ Crust
Serving Size: 1 (655 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1626.7
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1762.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 289.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 41.6 g