1/3 Photos of Super Fast and Easy Microwave Chocolate Pudding
I'm mostly posting this so I don't have to go hunting for it every time I want to make it. My mom gave it to me ages ago, and while it isn't the most life changing pudding in the universe it's rediculously fast to make, can be easily varried a number of ways to suit your mood and is plenty tasty for those nights when you want pudding NOW! I like to use a shallow glass container so that it cooks faster. You can leave out the chocolate for vanilla pudding. I like to make it with Silk Nog Soymilk around the hollidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 4 cup microwave safe glass container combine dry stuff, then stir in the wet stuff.
- 2Cook on high for 2 minutes, then whisk the mixture.
- 3Cook on high one more minute at a time, whisking after each minute, until thickened.
- 4Once it's almost thick, you should go for 15- 30 seconds at a time.
- 5Allow to cool if you can wait!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Fast and Easy Microwave Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 82.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 7.2 g