Recipe by Quest4ZBest
I have tried countless recipes for Cinnamon Rolls trying to find the perfect recipe. This is it!! I can't ever make enough of these at home! They are so easy to make too - don't you just love bread machines!
Top Review by Pismo
These turned out awesome! The rolls were very moist and the frosting wasn't too sweet. I took these to work and everybody loved them! Thanks, I will definitely be making these again! Update: I made these again today, but did an orange-roll version. Used 1/2 c milk, 1/2 c orange juice and 1 1/2 tsp. orange zest in the dough. I used 1/4 white sugar, 1 tsp. cinnamon, & 1/4 c butter for the filling and added 1 tbsp. OJ & 1 tbsp. orange zest to the frosting. Delicious!
- 236.59 ml warm milk
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 78.07 ml margarine or 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 1064.65 ml bread flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 12.32 ml bread machine yeast
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 36.97 ml ground cinnamon
- 78.07 ml margarine or 78.07 ml butter, softened
- 85.04 g cream cheese
- 59.14 ml butter
- 354.88 ml confectioners' sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 0.59 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer. Select DOUGH cycle press Start.
- In separate bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
- After dough has finished, turn it out onto lightly floured surface and roll into a 16x24 rectangle. Spread dough with butter and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in lightly greased 9x13 pan. Cover and let rise until almost doubled (about 30 min). Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake rolls for 14-16 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls.