I have tried countless recipes for Cinnamon Rolls trying to find the perfect recipe. This is it!! I can't ever make enough of these at home! They are so easy to make too - don't you just love bread machines!
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 4 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer. Select DOUGH cycle press Start.
- In separate bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
- After dough has finished, turn it out onto lightly floured surface and roll into a 16x24 rectangle. Spread dough with butter and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in lightly greased 9x13 pan. Cover and let rise until almost doubled (about 30 min). Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake rolls for 14-16 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls.