1/11 Photos of Super Fantastic Cinnamon Rolls (Bread Machine Recipe)
I have tried countless recipes for Cinnamon Rolls trying to find the perfect recipe. This is it!! I can't ever make enough of these at home! They are so easy to make too - don't you just love bread machines!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup margarine or 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup margarine or 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1Place all ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer. Select DOUGH cycle press Start.
- 2In separate bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
- 3After dough has finished, turn it out onto lightly floured surface and roll into a 16x24 rectangle. Spread dough with butter and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in lightly greased 9x13 pan. Cover and let rise until almost doubled (about 30 min). Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 4Bake rolls for 14-16 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Fantastic Cinnamon Rolls (Bread Machine Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.8 mg
- Sodium 421.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 41.2 g
- Protein 7.5 g