Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this Spinach Salad! It is easy to make and delicious! From a cookbook called "Six Ingredients or Less." You can leave out the ham and the cheddar cheese, if your prefer, for a lighter version!
- 1 bag pre-washed pre-torn spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 cup garlic flavored toasted sliced almonds (or flavor of your choice)
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped ham
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese cube
- tomatoes, wedges (to garnish) (optional)
- vinaigrette dressing or spinich salad dressing, of your choice
- Pour spinach leaves into salad bowl.
- Combine all other ingredients except salad dressing.
- Toss well.
- Add dressing just before serving and toss well.
- Garnish with tomatoe wedges (optional).