Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
i got this recipe from my husband. and its easy to make you can make it ahead of time.
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 pie crust
- heat oven F350.
- poke the crust with fork and bake it for 5 minutes.
- mix all ingredients and pour into cool crust.
- bake for 30 to 40 minutes (till top is slighty brown,light brown) refrigerate for 1 hour.
- it tastes better the next day.