Recipe by Kellymike
This goes together in no time flat, and tastes wonderful. We have it with a green salad and white wine.
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- pizza dough, of your choice
- pesto sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Use the olive oil to lightly oil your pizza pan.
- Sprinkle the pan lightly with cornmeal and garlic powder.
- Roll or pat out your pizza dough to fit the pan. I use Trader Joe's ready to go pizza dough.
- Spread the pesto sauce over the dough. Use as much or as little as you like. I usually go light, with about 2 tablespoons.
- Arrange the sliced fresh mozzarella on top, then sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes, until the crust is brown and the cheese is melted.