This goes together in no time flat, and tastes wonderful. We have it with a green salad and white wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use the olive oil to lightly oil your pizza pan.
- 2Sprinkle the pan lightly with cornmeal and garlic powder.
- 3Roll or pat out your pizza dough to fit the pan. I use Trader Joe's ready to go pizza dough.
- 4Spread the pesto sauce over the dough. Use as much or as little as you like. I usually go light, with about 2 tablespoons.
- 5Arrange the sliced fresh mozzarella on top, then sprinkle with the parmesan.
- 6Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes, until the crust is brown and the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy White Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.9
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.7 mg
- Sodium 546.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 17.3 g