I wanted to make a super easy pot pie, so I took bits and pieces of recipes I'd seen and adapted it to be easy, cheap (total cost for me to buy the ingredients outside from the spices that I already had was around $3.50) I don't do a full crust to cut down on prep work. It's nothing fancy, just warm and tasty. I use a large pie pan, not the disposal kind so I can fit more veggies in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup (or any "cream of" condensed soup)
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream or 2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 4 ounces biscuits
- 1PreHeat oven to 375.
- 2In a bowl combine condensed soup, sour cream, milk, frozen veggies and salt and pepper and stir well making sure all the veggies are coated.
- 3Pour mix into pie pan.
- 4Roll out crescent rolls or biscuits to thin them out slightly and expand them and lay on top of the mix to cover completely.
- 5Bake for 30-40 mins or until top is slightly golden brown.
- 6Let sit for 5-10 mins and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Veggie "pot Pie"
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 794.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 7.0 g