With only 3 ingredients, these are great. I found this recipie off of another website.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients in a bowl until completely mixed.
- 3Roll into balls about an inch in diameter and place on a cookie sheet.
- 4Once the balls are spaced and rolled, use a fork to make criss-cross marks on the top each cookie.
- 5Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.The bottoms of the cookies should be slightly golden.
- 6Let them cool for about 5-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Vegetarian Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.7
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 60.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g