Recipe by Shannon Holmes
I have had a craving for this ever since I saw it at the deli at Ellwood Thompson's, the local HFS.
- 1 tablespoon fantastic foods tofu scrambler
- 3 ounces firm tofu (I used Frieda's)
- 1⁄4 package lifelite gimmie lean soy sausage
- 1 slice vegan American cheese
- 1 bagel, sliced (I used Thomas's Toaster Bagels, plain)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash the tofu and mix with scrambler until combined.
- Form a patty with sausage, cook in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium until browned about 5-7 minutes, flipping to cook both sides.
- Set the sausage aside and cook the tofu 2-3 (in the same skillet) minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Build sandwich and microwave 12 seconds to melt cheese.