Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is really fast to prepare and tastes great! You could add some cooked macaroni to the soup to make it a little more hearty, but it's yummy just as it is.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (46 ounce) can vegetable juice
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 lb frozen mixed vegetables
- Brown ground beef in a soup pot, drain fat if necessary.
- Add vegetable juice, onion soup mix and frozen vegetables and stir to combine.
- Heat covered over medium heat until soup is hot.