Chef #452747's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a large skillet, brown the ground turkey and then drain.
- 3Sautee the squash and mushsrooms in olive oil until soft.
- 4Mix chili, pasta sauce, veggies, and turkey and let simmer.
- 5In a large casserole dish, layer the meat sauce, tortillas, and 1 cup of cheese.
- 6Repeat making the final layer cheese.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Turkey and Veggie Mexican Lasagna.
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.9
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 1138.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb flour tortillas