Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 6 low-carb flour tortillas
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 (12 ounce) can chili
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 3 cups shredded low-fat cheese
- 1 cup sliced squash
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground turkey and then drain.
- Sautee the squash and mushsrooms in olive oil until soft.
- Mix chili, pasta sauce, veggies, and turkey and let simmer.
- In a large casserole dish, layer the meat sauce, tortillas, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat making the final layer cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.