Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a Jello recipe...
Make and share this Super Easy Triple Layer Lemon Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire wisk 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- Spread 1.5 cups of the pudding onto the bottom of the crust.
- Gently stir half of the whipped topping into remaining pudding in bowl and spread over pudding layer in crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish with lemon peel, if desired. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
a tasty, easy alternative to lemon merigue. xx
This is a great summer treat. I would add that my recipe includes a Tbsp. of lemon juice that is added to the pudding. Just a little more zip!
My son in law requested a lemon pie and I had to find an easy one because of everything else I was fixing. I made it the day before Thanksgiving and it held up perfectly. He kept looking at the pie all the time he ate dinner and finally said... OK..NOW. He loved it. Every one else fell in love with it also. This was the only pie that was completely gone. Thanks rockinred for a winner.