Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
No one needs to know how easy these tofee crackers are! Try them with a variety of different toppings! Plain chocolate, with nuts, coconut, candies, etc. The sky is the limit!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a foil lined jelly roll pan, or another pan with a lip, lay out saltines end to end.
- Melt together butter and brown sugar.
- Boil for 3 minutes without stirring.
- Pour melted mixture over crackers.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate over crackers while still hot, spreading chocolate as it melts.
- Top with your choice of toppings, nuts, coconut, candies, etc.
- Allow to cool completely before breaking into squares.
These are great, so simple and so many different ways to vary. The only thing I would state here is that they tend to attract moisture quick. We really enjoyed this recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2009.
These are soooo good and very easy to make. I used pecans on top of half of the crackers and crushed butterfingers on the other half. Both were so good I couldn't choose a favorite. This is definitely something I will make again and again!! Made for Spring PAC '09.
Delicious and easyyy!!!