1/1 Photo of Super Easy Toffee Crackers
No one needs to know how easy these tofee crackers are! Try them with a variety of different toppings! Plain chocolate, with nuts, coconut, candies, etc. The sky is the limit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2On a foil lined jelly roll pan, or another pan with a lip, lay out saltines end to end.
- 3Melt together butter and brown sugar.
- 4Boil for 3 minutes without stirring.
- 5Pour melted mixture over crackers.
- 6Bake for 7 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle chocolate over crackers while still hot, spreading chocolate as it melts.
- 8Top with your choice of toppings, nuts, coconut, candies, etc.
- 9Allow to cool completely before breaking into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Toffee Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.7
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 336.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g