Recipe by FlavaQueen
No one needs to know how easy these tofee crackers are! Try them with a variety of different toppings! Plain chocolate, with nuts, coconut, candies, etc. The sky is the limit!
Top Review by Country Cook in Oklahoma
These are great, so simple and so many different ways to vary. The only thing I would state here is that they tend to attract moisture quick. We really enjoyed this recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2009.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a foil lined jelly roll pan, or another pan with a lip, lay out saltines end to end.
- Melt together butter and brown sugar.
- Boil for 3 minutes without stirring.
- Pour melted mixture over crackers.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate over crackers while still hot, spreading chocolate as it melts.
- Top with your choice of toppings, nuts, coconut, candies, etc.
- Allow to cool completely before breaking into squares.