Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This is an easy way to impress your guests, family or office party. I like to make it the day before so the flavours can mix, be sure to cover while in the fridge to avoid a skin on top. Cooking time is refridgeration time. and can be up to 2 days.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling (4 servings)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding (4 servings)
- 4 cups whole milk or 4 cups half-and-half cream
- 24 ladyfingers
- 1⁄4 cup coffee liqueur or 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup strong coffee, room temp (expresso or French Press)
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cocoa powder, for decaration
- Mix puddings and add milk or half & half according to directions.
- Soak lady fingers in liqueur and line half in serving dish.
- Spread half of pudding over lady finger and sprinkle half of coffee over pudding.
- Repeat with second half of ladyfingers, pudding and coffee.
- Refridgerate overnight or up to 2 days.
- Just before serving, whip cream and vanilla spread over top and then sift cocoa powder on top.