12 hrs 15 mins
This is an easy way to impress your guests, family or office party. I like to make it the day before so the flavours can mix, be sure to cover while in the fridge to avoid a skin on top. Cooking time is refridgeration time. and can be up to 2 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling (4 servings)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding (4 servings)
- 4 cups whole milk or 4 cups half-and-half cream
- 24 ladyfingers
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur or 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup strong coffee, room temp (expresso or French Press)
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cocoa powder, for decaration
- 1Mix puddings and add milk or half & half according to directions.
- 2Soak lady fingers in liqueur and line half in serving dish.
- 3Spread half of pudding over lady finger and sprinkle half of coffee over pudding.
- 4Repeat with second half of ladyfingers, pudding and coffee.
- 5Refridgerate overnight or up to 2 days.
- 6Just before serving, whip cream and vanilla spread over top and then sift cocoa powder on top.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 742.6
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 346.8 mg
- Sodium 575.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 58.3 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling