Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
What a quick way to make mini tart shells. Fill with pudding or fruit or whatever. You could also omit the sugar and make them a savory shells to be filled with spiced ground beef with taco toppings! I like to stuff them with a mixture of spinach and ricotta cheese.
- Mix ingredients until a dough forms.
- Divide dough into 8 equal parts.
- roll out and press into standard size muffin tins.
- bake at 475 about 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- Stuff with whatever you like.