I got the cake mix doctor book from the library and was inspired to create something on my own. It seems very easy to doctor a cake mix to make something terrific. If you like sweet potato casserole, you'll love this cake. Perfect for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (or as instructed on cake mix box).
- 2Mash the sweet potatoes in a bowl.
- 3Add in liquid ingredients: Milk, eggs, oil and orange juice. Mix until blended.
- 4Add cake mix and apple pie spice. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- 5Pour into pan of choice. I used a bundt.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Sweet Potato Cake (Doctored Cake Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 41.7 mg
- Sodium 247.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice