Yes, I know there are dozens of recipes for vegan waffles here on zaar, but these are so good, I just had to share them here as well. They only require the most basic pantry staples and come out fluffy on the inside with a nice crunch to the outside. I was given this recipe by a friend of a friend, who made these at a party and was impressed! I hope youll like this as much as we do! :) Feel free to use different flavours of non-dairy milk.
- Combine all of the dry ingredient in a big bowl.
- In a second bowl mix oil, soy milk and water.
- Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and using an electric mixer mix on medium speed until a smooth batter has formed. The dough should be soft and rather thick close to pancake batter. If its too thick add in a tad more milk or water.
- Allow the dough to sit for 10 minutes before using. If youre in a hurry you can skip this step, the waffles will still turn out great.
- Bake the dough in a pre-heated waffle iron until the waffles are golden and cooked through. How long this takes will vary greatly from waffle iron to waffle iron.
- Enjoy with topping of your choice. :).