1/1 Photo of Super Easy, Super Tasty Vegan Waffles
Yes, I know there are dozens of recipes for vegan waffles here on zaar, but these are so good, I just had to share them here as well. They only require the most basic pantry staples and come out fluffy on the inside with a nice crunch to the outside. I was given this recipe by a friend of a friend, who made these at a party and was impressed! I hope youll like this as much as we do! :) Feel free to use different flavours of non-dairy milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all of the dry ingredient in a big bowl.
- 2In a second bowl mix oil, soy milk and water.
- 3Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and using an electric mixer mix on medium speed until a smooth batter has formed. The dough should be soft and rather thick close to pancake batter. If its too thick add in a tad more milk or water.
- 4Allow the dough to sit for 10 minutes before using. If youre in a hurry you can skip this step, the waffles will still turn out great.
- 5Bake the dough in a pre-heated waffle iron until the waffles are golden and cooked through. How long this takes will vary greatly from waffle iron to waffle iron.
- 6Enjoy with topping of your choice. :).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy, Super Tasty Vegan Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (1180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.0
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g