I made these for the very first time yesterday, and I must say how absolutely DELICIOUS they were! Good enough to eat alone, without any fillings really. They're super easy, and a great breakfast or brunch item. Enjoy!
- In a blender, combine milk and eggs, blend until foamy, approx 20 seconds or so. Turn off.
- Add sugar and salt, blend for a few seconds turn off.
- Add melted butter and vanilla, blend a few seconds turn off.
- Add flour, blend until all mixed.
- Okay now for cooking them, this is what I did --
- I had a small tefal frying pan, (measured 6-1/2 on bottom, 9-1/2 or so across top) I sprayed it with non-stick Butter Flavor cooking spray. Heat it on medium-high heat.
- Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup and dump crepe mixture into pan, swirl around real quick to coat bottom of pan.
- I used a silicon spatula to lift edges of crepe and to form round if any stray edges -- it will start to bubble, not much, but its safe to flip when you see edges on underside becoming brown. Just flip with plastic spatula.
- So once first side cooked, flip and cook about 2 minutes or so, transfer to plate and continue with rest of batter.
- *** Each crepe I made, I sprayed pan with butter cooking spray. So when I took crepe out, i sprayed bottom of pan before putting next cup of batter, do each time.
- Serve with powdered sugar, jam, fruits any filling of your choice!
- *** For chocolate crepes, add two tablespoons of chocolate syrup to blender when adding in vanilla.
- *** For saltier crepes to make with meat or veggies, omit sugar and vanilla.
I just made these for breakfast and they turned out deliciously! I will definitely be making these in the future. They were very easy to make and clean up was minimal (which I always appreciate). Thank you for posting this!