Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These stuffed chicken breasts were delivered by a lady from our church after my son was born. Delicious and so easy to make.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- garlic salt
- Prepare stuffing as directed on box, adding 1/4 c dried cranberries and 1 ts cinnamon.
- Flatten chicken breasts.
- Wrap chicken breast around 1/2 c of stuffing.
- Place chicken with the open side down in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Put a couple teaspoons of water in the pan, cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until done.
- The stuffed breasts can also be put in a crock pot with a can of cream of chicken soup over the top and cooked on low for 6 hours.
- Also, for OAMC, freeze the stuffed breasts, thaw and then cook either way.
I made this in the crock pot and cooked on low for 6 hours. I loved it, but the real test was my husband said the recipe is a keeper. We will make again and again.