Recipe by Andtototoo!
This is a very quick and easy meatloaf recipe, where Stove Top Stuffing provides much of the flavor.
- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces Stove Top stuffing mix, any flavor
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl put the hamburger meat, eggs, stuffing, broth and salt.
- Mix well.
- Place the mixture in a bread loaf pan.
- Bake at 350F for 60-70 minutes, or until done.
- The last 15 minutes of cooking, spread the ketchup on top of the meatloaf.
- If you don't want to use ketchup, put a can of condensed cream of mushroom soup on top of the meatloaf right before you put it in the oven.