Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This is a very quick and easy meatloaf recipe, where Stove Top Stuffing provides much of the flavor.
- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces Stove Top stuffing mix, any flavor
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup ketchup
- In a large mixing bowl put the hamburger meat, eggs, stuffing, broth and salt.
- Mix well.
- Place the mixture in a bread loaf pan.
- Bake at 350F for 60-70 minutes, or until done.
- The last 15 minutes of cooking, spread the ketchup on top of the meatloaf.
- If you don't want to use ketchup, put a can of condensed cream of mushroom soup on top of the meatloaf right before you put it in the oven.
I love meatloaf, but never have been able to make one myself that was good. This was perfect! Thank you so much. I halved the recipe with no issues at all. Delicious!
This was good. DH and DS shudder when I mention the word "mushrooms" so I covered the meatloaf with a can of cream of onion soup. I thought it was very good. DH said he wished it had a little more flavor so I think next time I will chop some onions into the meat and add some minced garlic. DS who is super picky said it was okay and he would eat it again which is a high rating coming from him. :)
We used the cream of mushroom soup to top this - quite yummy! Thanks for an easy, good recipe!