Recipe by Stacky5
This is my kids' favorite vegetable side dish. I'm almost embarrassed to post it, but they asked me to...My kids have a fetish for Velveeta, and to them, adding it to broccoli makes that vegetable devine! LOL!
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli florets (Green Giant brand)
- 2 tablespoons oleo
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into slices
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook frozen broccoli, according to package directions, in a 1 quart saucepan along with the oleo.
- Stir to coat broccoli with melted oleo and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add slices of Velveeta cheese and cover, cooking on medium-low heat until cheese melts (about 10 minutes).
- Stir in the milk. Mix thoroughly to coat all broccoli pieces evenly with the cheese.