1 hr 20 mins
Terri F.'s Note:
These tasty sticky buns are easy to make with frozen bread dough! Prep time includes rising time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine 2/3 cup brown sugar with the water and 2 tbsp of butter.
- 2Cook and stir until sugar has melted and the mixture is well blended.
- 3Spread all but about 3 tbsp of this mixture in the bottom of a shallow 9 inch baking dish.
- 4On a lightly floured surface, shape the thawed bread dough into a rectangle.
- 5Roll with a rolling pin until you get a 10x16 rectangle, letting the dough rest a few minutes if it is resistant to rolling.
- 6Spread remaining 2 tbsp of butter over the dough.
- 7Sprinkle on remaining brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans, and drizzle with remaining caramel.
- 8Roll dough up jelly-roll style, starting at the long end.
- 9Pinch the seam together tightly.
- 10Using a serrated knife, cut the roll into 12 equal pieces.
- 11Place in pan, cut side up, and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- 12Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 13Bake for 30 minutes, until buns are golden brown.
- 14Let sit for 5 minutes, then invert onto serving platter.
- 15Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 38.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen white bread dough