Recipe by Laura in Texas
This is a real crowd pleaser. Nobody can tell I didn't spend lots of time preparing this. Even my very fussy-eater husband likes this! My sister-in-law gave me the recipe. I don't know where it came from...
- 1 lb cooked lean ground beef
- 1 can ranch-style pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can rotel style diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 3 cans minestrone soup (I prefer Progresso Brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef in a stock pot.
- Season to taste.
- I add a little pepper and dried minced onion.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, undrained.
- (Sometimes I put the tomatoes in a blender first because my husband hates tomato chunks.) Simmer, covered, about an hour until flavors blend.
- Stir occasionally.