Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Lots of veggies! Serve with French bread.
- 2 quarts hot water
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 4 cups potatoes, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag cauliflower
- 1 (16 ounce) bag broccoli
- 2 lbs cheese, cut up into cubes
- Stir water, bouillon and soup until dissolved.
- Add carrots, onion, and potatoes, cook until tender.
- Add cauliflower and broccoli, then add cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted and all vegetables are cooked through.