Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I made this up with what I had in my pantry. My family loved it and it is sooo easy.Serve with some french bread. I used Publix 5 grain Italian bread.
- 4 -5 lbs pot roast
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 large yellow onion, quarteres
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- Place the vegetables in the bottom of a large slow-cooker. Place roast on top of vegetables and pour soup over the meat. Cool 8-10 hours on low.