Easy, fast & really satisfying comfort food!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel& boil potatoes until tender.
- 2While potatoes are cooking brown the ground beef& drain it and dump it into the bottom of a pie plate.
- 3Add pepper to taste on top of the beef.
- 4Open the can of corn& dump it on top of the pepper& beef.
- 5Then once the potatoes are tender drain& add butter& milk and mash.
- 6Then spoon them on top of the corn.
- 7Bake at 350 for 30 minutes & enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.8
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 102.1 mg
- Sodium 487.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 29.0 g