- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 5 potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel& boil potatoes until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking brown the ground beef& drain it and dump it into the bottom of a pie plate.
- Add pepper to taste on top of the beef.
- Open the can of corn& dump it on top of the pepper& beef.
- Then once the potatoes are tender drain& add butter& milk and mash.
- Then spoon them on top of the corn.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes & enjoy!