Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, fast & really satisfying comfort food!!!
Make and share this Super Easy Shepherd's Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Peel& boil potatoes until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking brown the ground beef& drain it and dump it into the bottom of a pie plate.
- Add pepper to taste on top of the beef.
- Open the can of corn& dump it on top of the pepper& beef.
- Then once the potatoes are tender drain& add butter& milk and mash.
- Then spoon them on top of the corn.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes & enjoy!