Recipe by AcadiaTwo
My sister introduced me to frying cubanelles with this recipe. I also have used yellow, red and green bell peppers for added color and a different taste. Enjoy!
Top Review by Wish I Could Cook
This recipe exceeded all expectations! I would have never thought sauteed peppers could be so good! But the addition of the italian dressing was a super simple but absolutely fantastic inspiration. It permeated the peppers and added the right zesty tang. I think the key is to cook the peppers until they are soft, and that can be 20 minutes or more. After this recipe, I can't imagine peppers any other way. Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop up peppers into bite size pieces, removing seeds & stems.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add peppers and saute until tender, stirring frequently.
- Add Italian salad dressing to the peppers.
- Mix the peppers and Italian dressing together.
- Saute for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.