Easy enough for a child to make and good no matter what the occasion. Sit back and soak in the compliments. Should you want clusters, just drop by spoonfuls onto prepared paper then place in decorative paper candy liners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate or 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows (can replace 1 cup with glazed cherries or bits of caramel)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, peanuts, macadamias or cashews and toasted is best)
- 1Line 8x12 inch baking pan with wax paper or parchment paper; butter lightly.
- 2Microwave chips and sweetened condensed milk in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute. Stir; chips may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15 second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in vanilla extract. Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
- 3Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Lift from pan; remove paper. Cut into pieces.
- 4Optional Suggestion: Note: Replace vanilla extract with peppermint and sprinkle crushed peppermint candies on top.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Rocky Road
Serving Size: 1 (1021 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 41.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g