Recipe by Mommy Diva
These are a family pleasing easy work night side dish anyone can make! I approximate my measurements as I tend to be heavy handed and don't measure but did my best to estimate everything. ;) We also like potatoes a lot and leftovers. ;) ***It came to my attention that I failed to mention a step - basting is always a good idea as you have time. ;)
- 2 1⁄2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter (I like Imperial) or 1⁄4 cup margarine (I like Imperial)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (whatever you have in the fridge or are serving with dinner) or 1⁄4 cup beer, approx. to taste (whatever you have in the fridge or are serving with dinner)
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic, to taste (Spice World refrigerated from Costco)
- 1 teaspoon dill
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cleaned potatoes and all liquids and spices in covered baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes, basting periodically as you have time, or until potatoes are tender when poked with a fork (varies depending on size of potatoes).
- Cool 5 minutes and serve - great with any grilled or bakes meat dish - especially pork, beef and salmon!