Recipe by earthformed
Based on the Decadent Brownie Pie recipe found on an Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk can. Easy to make; items usually found in the pantry.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup biscuit mix (such as Bisquick)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts (recommend pecans)
- vanilla ice cream (or your favorite flavor) (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake pastry shell 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- In saucepan, over low heat, melt chips and margarine.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to mixing bowl and add in sweetened condensed milk, biscuit mix, vanilla and egg and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set (check with toothpick or knife).
- Serve warm or at room temperature with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.