Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a Betty Crocker Quick Cooking Cookbook. Takes only 10 minutes to prepare.
- 1 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Once boiling, remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes. Serve hot.
YUM. Super easy and fast! I used half and half instead of milk and also stirred in an egg... So this was super creamy and totally yummy. Thanks for the recipe!!
Very good! Quick and easy, I used Half and Half cream instead of milk because thats what I had in the fridge, turned out good, I added a little extra cream (1/8-1/4) cup and cooked a little longer than stated.
I was in the mood for rice pudding but wanted it NOW, so I decided to make your recipe. This was delicious and super easy. I put a drizzle of half and half upon serving. This isn't a typical rich rice pudding but it was a satisfying dessert that I am sure I will make often. Thanks Tasha, for posting. Roxygirl