Recipe by Stoblogger
This recipe is absolutely fabulous! It's easy, quick, and inexpensive to make. And it's easy to alter the recipe as the seasons change by using a different flavor of pudding and pie filling mix. See other variations at the end of the directions.. The ingredients can be modified to make the recipe virtually fat free by using fat free products or sugar free, by using sugar free products.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O pudding mix, pumpkin spice flavor
- 4 ounces cream cheese, any variety from full fat to fat free
- 4 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 ounces eggnog
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften the cream cheese and thaw cool whip.
- With a mixer on medium speed, blend the cool whip, cream cheese, and gradually blend in the pudding mix and eggnog.
- If it seems a little thick use a few more tablespoons of eggnog, milk, or half-n-half to thin it down to a good dipping consistency.
- Can be served within minutes!
- Serve with crisp pear and apple slices, ginger snaps, vanilla wafers, etc.
- Other variations: Try the recipe with vanilla pudding and pie filling, milk instead of eggnog, and two tablespoons of peanut butter--serve with apple slices and celery sticks.
- Or use butterscotch pudding and pie filling,, or pistachio pudding and pie filling,, nix the eggnog and use milk to thin the dip.
- You could even double the recipe and fold this into a cooked pie crust, chill 1/2 hour, and serve.