Recipe by chucksgirl99
I make this all the time and my dh loves it. it is very easy to put together. it is my version of a boxed dinner but I think it is a lot better.
Top Review by TasteTester
Made this last night and used the cornbread stuffing. It was delicious cooked with the gravy. However, our pork chops were a little bland. I'm going to make it again and add some onions to the mixture; I think that will "kick it up a notch".
- 4 boneless pork chops (I use the tenderized ones but you dont have to)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) box cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chicken gravy (this too can be personal taste, you can use pork, mushroom, etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- mix flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- dip pork chops in flour mixture
- fry chops in a skillet until both sides are a golden brown, they dont have to be cooked all the way through, they will be baked also.
- while browning meat prepare stuffing per package directions.
- drain chops on paper towels if necessary.
- spread stuffing in a casserole dish (I use 11x7) and lay pork chops on top.
- pour entire jar of gravy over the top and bake in preheated 350 oven for 25-30 mins or until gravy begins to bubble.