A super easy dish for a parent on the go. can fix in the morning, or turn on in the morning and go..When you get home from work, dinner will be ready!
- In a large skillet, melt the crisco. After the Crisco is melted, add garlic and saute so it helps give the oil the garlic flavor.
- Salt and Pepper the chops and the flour. Dredge the chops in the flour.
- Place chops in crisco, long enough to brown them, but not to cook it through.
- As you finish browning a chop, place it in a slow cooker.
- After all chops are browned and in slow cooker, pour remaining grease out of pan over the chops.
- Place potatoes and carrots in the slow cooker on top of chops, and salt and pepper them.
- Turn on low for 8 hours, or turn on high for 4 hours.