1/1 Photo of Super Easy Pizza Sandwich
Chef Kitten's Note:
I was hungry one day and had these supplies all sitting around, so then I decided to make something quick and easy out of them. It's so yummy! **Note** After baking, cut it in half to see if the cheese is melted through, if it isn't, pop it back in the oven (still cut) for another 3 minutes or so.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices bread (I use wheat)
- pizza sauce
- shredded cheese (I use 2 different kinds)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Toast the bread in a toaster-- do not burn or over-toast.
- 3After they're toasted, place on a plate and spread the pizza sauce over one side of both slices.
- 4Sprinkle one layer of cheese, then add a layer of pepperoni, then another layer of cheese on one slice.
- 5Place the other slice on top and put on a cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for about 6 minutes, or until cheese is melted, wait to cool, and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Pizza Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g