- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 ounce active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees fahrenheit or 45 degrees Celsius)
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan or cookie pan. Top as desired.
- Spread sauce on top of pizza.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top and add any additional toppings.
- Bake at 375 degrees fahrenheit ( 190 degrees celsius) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Check out our website @ : www.flowerbakery.weebly.com.