Chef #2463957's Note:
This is another of our new recipe we wanted to share!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan or cookie pan. Top as desired.
- 2Spread sauce on top of pizza.
- 3Sprinkle some cheese on top and add any additional toppings.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees fahrenheit ( 190 degrees celsius) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 5Check out our website @ : www.flowerbakery.weebly.com.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Pizza Dough!
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.7
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 792.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 16.2 g