1/1 Photo of Super Easy Peppermint Kisses
1 hr 5 mins
My kids beg for these sweets every Christmas and Valentines day. They are lowfat, super easy, and adorable!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Add salt and cream of tartar; beat until soft peaks form.
- 2Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until stiff and glossy.
- 3Spoon meringue into a pastry bag or a resealable plastic bag. If using a plastic bag, cut a 1 inch hole in the corner.
- 4Squeeze 1-1/2 inch kisses of meringue onto ungreased foil-lined baking sheets. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- 5Bake at 225F for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until dry but not brown. Cool; remove from foil. Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Peppermint Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 17.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: