Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This is excellent homemade peanut butter fudge. It will CURE your sweet tooth! I love this recipe because you almost always have the ingredients on hand. It is very easy to make.
- Combine Sugar, Milk, and Butter in a pan and heat on stove until boiling. Only boil for 1 minute.
- Stir while cooking.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the vanilla and peanut butter.
- As soon as the peanut butter goes into the cooked sugar etc. it will start to melt just keep adding peanut butter until it is not too thin. You want it thin enough to be able to pour it into a pan.
- Next pour into greased pan and cool in the refridgerator to set.
- This turns out to be very sweet and creamy fudge.
I don't see how this recipe doesn't have more reviews, it's just crazy! This was crazy good and super easy to make. I thought for sure I would have ruined this fudge because of constantly having to leave it unattended to get my 2 year old out of things she not allowed to get into. But no it still came out perfect. The only thing I forgot was the vanilla because I was distracted, otherwise followed the recipe to a T. I have tried other Fudge recipes that said easy and fool proof only to have a liquid mess. Being that I had some baking chocolate that was a month away from expiring I wanted to use it up somehow and figured I could melt it and pour it over the top. Very decadent and rich and the chocolate was a nice touch. Next time I want to add some nuts to it now that I have a recipe that I know will work for me. You can also cook in the summer and not worry that it will drastically heat your house which is a huge plus for me being that I live in the desert. Overall, great recipe!!!!!! Thanks for sharing. :-)