Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are chewy and are packed with peanut butter flavor!
Make and share this Super Easy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the sugar, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add in the chips.
- Spoon the batter onto a cookie sheet and press with a fork.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, checking at 10 minutes.