Recipe by ctmainiac22
I got this recipe from a friend of mine who served this for dessert one evening. My husband and I raved and now everyone needs to know! I originally had the recipe with peaches, but as noted below, you could really use any canned fruit.
- 4 slices angel food cake (or butter pound cake, if desired)
- 3 cups vanilla frozen yogurt (or ice cream, if desired)
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can peaches in light syrup, no sugar added (or heavy syrup, if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Break up angel food slices into quarters and place at bottom of bowl/glass (depending on how you want to serve it).
- Scoop frozen yogurt onto pound cake.
- Add half the can of peaches (or pineapple, or fruit cocktail, etc) to top of frozen yogurt, adding syrup from the can as well.