Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 hr
The hardest pert of this recipe is waiting for it to cool.
- 2 (31 ounce) cans peaches, drained
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter
- In a 13x9 pan dump drained peaches.
- Sprinkle entire cake mix evenly over peaches.
- Melt both sticks of butter and drizzle it over cake mix.
- Place in 400°F oven covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let cool as long as you can stand. Serve w/ vanilla ice cream or not.
Just looking through various recipes and came across this. I LOVE PEACH COBBLER!!!
This is the recipe that my wife has used for years. The only thing she does differently is that she sprinkles cinnamon (or a cinnamon sugar mix) over everything before baking.
SO EASY & SO GREAT TASTING!!!!!