1/3 Photos of Super Easy Pasta Salad
This is a delicious, summery pasta salad that's incredibly easy to make! I often get requests for it at family gatherings. I usually use fat-free Italian dressing and light mayonnaise and it still tastes fantastic. Feel free to throw in some peppers and other veggies too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
- 3Drain and pour pasta into a large dish.
- 4Stir in the celery and tomatoes.
- 5In a separate bowl, whisk together the salad dressing and mayonnaise, then pour this mixture over the salad and toss again, to coat.
- 6Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 520.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g