Recipe by jgoff
I've been making this pasta salad for my kids for about 15 years - it's always a hit every summer!
- 16 ounces radiatore
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch spring onion, tops and bottoms, sliced
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 lb grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and add pasta for time recommended on box. (We use Mueller's).
- While pasta is boiling, in a large bow, cut and add the spring onions, cucumbers and grape tomatoes.
- Sprinkle seasoning salt over vegetables.
- Drain pasta well and add to vegetables.
- Add mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- Add more or less mayonnaise and seasoning salt to your taste.