1/2 Photos of Super Easy Pasta Carbonara
Ashley S.'s Note:
The wine really sets this recipe off! It's super simple and a go to favorite of mine that I could eat everyday! Sometimes if I don't have pancetta I'll just use bacon and occasionally if I have leftover priscutto I'll throw some of that in there as well. This is the easiest, tastiest carbonara recipe I have ever made!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring salted water to a boil and add pasta.
- 2Cook pancetta, bacon, and garlic with olive oil in a pan. You'll want the garlic to turn a nice golden (not burnt!) color.
- 3While this cooks in a seperate bowl (make sure it's large enough to mix with all ingredients at the end) mix the cheese, 2 eggs, and pepper. Set this aside until pasta is done.
- 4When pancetta and bacon is crisp and garlic is golden add in the cup of white wine and scrap the little bits off the bottom of your pan. Cook for a few minutes to let the flavors come together.
- 5Drain pasta and let cool slightly, maybe 1 minutes.
- 6Add to bowl with cheese and egg mixture and stir, stir, stir! I stir until most of the cheese seems melted, then add in the bacon mixture and stir some more. Top it off with fresh parsley and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Pasta Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 802.0
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 518.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: