Recipe by QueenJellyBean
This is a great recipe if you need an extra little something for a dish and you don't have garlic bread but you do have cans of biscuits.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with non stick spray.
- Separate dough into 20 biscuits.
- Stretch each biscuit slightly and then dip on side in ranch and the parmesan cheese.
- Fold so that filling is on the inside and place fold side down in pan forming 4 rows of five biscuits.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over biscuits and bake at 375°F for 35 minutes or until deep golden brown. Do not underbake.
- Cool for 5 minutes and them remove from pan.
- Serve warm.