Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 2 cups chicken or 2 cups pork stock
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄2 head garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 kg chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 (250 g) packetclara ole tomato sauce
- 1 (250 g) packetclara ole classic onion and garlic pasta sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 kg unpeeled shrimp, blanched
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 hardboiled egg, sliced
- 2 tablespoons green peas
- Cook rice using the chicken or pork stock instead of water.
- Keep warm.
- In a wok, sauté garlic in oil, then add onion and beef bouillon cube.
- Add the chicken and cook until brown.
- Pour in the Clara Olé Tomato Sauce, Onion and Garlic Pasta Sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice into the wok.
- Mix and cook well then cover around 15 minutes over low fire.
- Add the shrimps followed by the bell pepper.
- Garnish with hardboiled egg and green peas.