Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- Cook rice using the chicken or pork stock instead of water.
- Keep warm.
- In a wok, sauté garlic in oil, then add onion and beef bouillon cube.
- Add the chicken and cook until brown.
- Pour in the Clara Olé Tomato Sauce, Onion and Garlic Pasta Sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice into the wok.
- Mix and cook well then cover around 15 minutes over low fire.
- Add the shrimps followed by the bell pepper.
- Garnish with hardboiled egg and green peas.